Our Gas Safe certified heating engineers work across Rochdale among other areas including Rawtenstall, Burnley, Bacup, Heywood and Accrington. We offer reliable, central heating installation services to help you reduce your fuel cost, enhance heating effectiveness and ensure your home remains warm throughout winter without a single case of breakdown. Contact Eco Efficient engineers at any time and they will respond instantly to have your central heating up and running on the same day.
Why Trust Eco Efficient Engineers
Here are a few reasons as to why you can rely on our heating experts for successful central heating installation:
- Gas Safe Certified – To ensure gas safety, all our central heating engineers are qualified and Gas Safe registered. You can easily identify them through staff Ids and can also request for a proof of their qualifications. Central heating installation is a technical and risky process and the advantage of working with authorized engineers is the assurance that they understand the process and your home or property will be compliant to the gas safety regulations.
- Experience – Our team of central heating installers are experienced in different types of central heating systems and technology and will use their experience to ensure accurate installation of every component and avoid errors that can lead to energy inefficiency and unsafe installation.
- Central Heating Installation Consultancy – Engineers at Eco Efficient are kind enough to offer relevant central heating advice from selection of boilers, heat emitters and other components to the design of the central heating system. We ensure installation of energy efficient central heating that is ideal for your heating requirements. This will not only help you in making quick decisions, but also reduce your energy costs.
- 5-Year Long Labour Guarantee – You can be assured of quality central heating installation as we give you 5-year installation labour guarantee with any central heating installation we provide. We also give our customers maintenance tips to help prolong the system lifespan.
- Updated And Tech-Savvy – The technology around the central heating industry is changing every day. We make efforts to ensure that our heating engineers are fully updated with any development in the industry to make them effective and relevant when serving you. We have also invested in modern tools that help in speedy and accurate installations. Our experts are fit to install the latest central heating solutions in the market today in line with new gas safety regulations.
For any enquiries, you can talk to Eco Efficient professional who are available 24-7 to offer quick assistance whenever you are in need. Our engineers will be more than happy to schedule a site survey visit to assess your home heating requirements and recommend the best cost effective central heating solutions that best suit your budget.
We provide both domestic and commercial central heating installation covering homes, institutions, hotels, offices among other structures and our prices are the best in the locality.